ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK - LUANDA, ANGOLA
WAREHOUSE FOREMAN – Luanda
SALARY HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE + BENEFITS
National FMCG Company with a manufacturing plant in Luanda is urgently looking for applicants.
An opportunity exists for an ANGOLAN NATIONAL at an Angola Plant for the Warehouse Manager position. This position will report to the Logistics Manger
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Grade 12
• Tertiary qualification in Stores and Warehousing
• 2 years experience in Warehousing and Distribution
• In-depth knowledge of raw material and Finished Goods
• Knowledge of production workflow processes
• Experience in stock management and physical distribution
• Experience with cycle counts and stock counts
Key responsibilities will include:
• Accurate and efficient receiving, arranging, storage and distribution of raw material and Finished goods
• Maximising of storage space
• Maintain high level of stock accuracy
• Accurate receiving of Customer returns
• Maintain good housekeeping of Warehouse and other resources
• Provide accurate information to Internal Sales, Customers or Creditors
• Conduct checks with Security to verify quantities on incoming and out-going vehicles
FLUENT IN PORTUGUESE AND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGES ESSENTIAL
VALID DRIVER’S LICENCE WITH OWN TRANSPORT
ONLY APPLICANTS THAT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
SALARY OFFERED TO SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL DEPEND ON QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants who have not been contacted within 14 days should consider their applications as having been unsuccessful
Call 012 348 2283 Fax 086 511 4702 Email (Send CV using the apply link)
Agency/Employer: Professional Appointments
Town or City: Luanda (Angola)
Sector: Food Processing
Related Job Titles: Distribution Clerk,National Distribution Manager,Stock Clerk,Stock Control Manager,Warehouse Distribution Manager,Warehouse Distribution Supervisor,Warehouse manager Logistics,Warehouse Material Handler,Warehouse Shipping and Receiving,Warehouse Shipping receiving
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 3 years
Date: More than 60 days
Salary: Not specified
Apply to this job
[Tell a friend about this job opportunity]
Supermarket Manager - Angola
[Angola] Our client is looking for a Supermarket Manager for their operations in Luand...
[Angola] ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK – ANGOLAN NATIONALS ONLY
SALARY HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE PLUS BENEFITS...
[Angola] STORES FOREMAN – Luanda
SALARY HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE + BENEFITS...
[Angola] Sales Representatives
Technological/Energy Solutions (Oil & Gas/Industrial)
[Angola] JOB DUTIES
• Assist in management of the Finance Function for our client in Angola - rep...
Bilingual Administrative/Customer Service Representative
[Angola] Our client is noted as one of the largest energy and ...
[Angola] This global organisation’s Oil & Gas business is a world leader in advanced technology equipm...
Finance Manager - Banking
[Angola] Large banking and capital group requires qualified CPA or similar.
Human Resources Manager
[Angola] Human Resources Manager is required to work for an International Construction company ...
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
[Angola] OUR CLIENT
Our client is a leading European company in the Oil & Gas field speci...